For the Guys

Last month, we brought you our Ladies issue—it is ladies first, after all—and this month, we present our “Gents” issue, celebrating all things masculine.

While our readership consists of 64 percent female readers, June is dedicated to the other 36 percent, the gentlemen of the Treasure Valley. With six sons, our family has our fair share of testosterone and is pleased to bring you one of our favorite issues.

Of course, there’s Father’s Day on June 16, but there are so many more reasons why it’s great to be a guy this month. With the summer season underway, the long, sunny days can be filled with backyard cookouts, baseball games, camping trips, fishing excursions and so much more. 

To gather information for this issue, we looked to the experts: the men of Treasure Valley! Our very own Roger Phillips takes us to our local ski resorts for some summer fun. Want to learn more about Roger? He is also featured in this month’s “Inspired by Success” story. We’ve also included info on my personal car, a 2015 Dodge Challenger. I go over all the bells and whistles of my dream ride in our Driver’s Notebook feature.

Want more? Please visit our Meridian Lifestyle magazine website at LifestylePubs.com/Meridian to enjoy an article from Boise’s very own travel bloggers, Candice and Colten with CSGinger.com, for “A City Guide for Every Guy.” Be sure to like and share our new Meridian Lifestyle Facebook page at Facebook.com/MeridianLifestyleMagazine in addition to our Boise Lifestyle page at Facebook.com/BoiseLifestyle.

Finally, as a local community magazine, please let us know about the community members you witness making a difference here in Boise. Please let our local business owners know they are being seen, and ask your company if they would like information about how they could be included in this publication.