Create a Lovely Welcome Basket and Make Your Guests Feel at Home
Some are born with the gifts and talents of a natural hostess. Even if thoughtfulness and effortless charm are not your strengths, anyone can make guests feel relaxed and pampered by putting together a delightful welcome basket.
Mother-daughter team Alexandra and Rhonda Pollock recently opened a European-inspired boutique, Maison Blue, at 50 North Second St. in Eagle. This old-world-style basket was created by Alexandra and is filled with special items she loves. Putting your personality into your selections adds a personal touch.
“Think about things that you would enjoy receiving, include some meaningful and useful items and you have a winning combination,” Alexandra says.
1. French Linen makeup bags, package of 2 | $40
2. Orange marmalade scented candle in vintage Dundee Marmalade jar | $69
3. Vintage-inspired matches, available in red or white, various sizes | $10
4. The Fairy Tales of Oscar Wilde | $25
5. Petite bowl, Farmhouse Pottery, handmade in Vermont | $16
6. Solid brass petite scoop | $16
7. Blithe & Bonny, Honey Almond, Hand & Body Lotion $20
8. Blithe & Bonny, Honey Almond, Bee Soap $5
9. Flowers from Wishing Well Botanicals, Blush Roses and White Hydrangeas in Handmade Anniversary Cup by Yarnnakarn Ceramics Studio. $50-cup
10. Belly Basket, white, medium $45 available in various sizes and colors
All items available for purchase at:
Maison Blue, 50 N 2nd St, Eagle, maisonblue.com Instagram -maisonblueidaho